We are looking for a DevOps Team Lead capable of unifying disparate processes and guiding our activity tracks according to business needs. The ideal candidate will be competent in setting priorities, effectively communicating them to the upper management, and implementing industry-best solutions that align with the team's vision and business goals.
- Engage in both strategic planning and hands-on tasks related to DevOps
- Unify and optimize diverse DevOps processes
- Align technical strategies with business objectives
- Lead the team in implementing efficient and secure solutions
- Collaborate directly with developers to facilitate the implementation of new tools and technologies
- Coordinate with management to advocate and implement team recommendations
- Strong expertise in cloud architectures as well as hands-on experience in on-premises environments
- Proficient in Kubernetes, OPA (or similar) and AWS-like platforms
- Experience with CI/CD and multi-tenant cloud infrastructures
- Demonstrable skills in cybersecurity; specifically in designing infrastructures without "global admins"
- Familiarity with GitOps; all instructions, builds, and configurations should be versioned
- Experience with various data storage systems including archival, real-time business metrics, storages for virtual machines and Kubernetes
- Familiar with High-Performance Computing (HPC) and low-latency production environments
- Experience with Tailscale, Crossplane, and Wireguard multi-site is a plus
- Previous work with OpenStack is a strong indicator of understanding multi-component system architectures
- Opportunity to work alongside talented and passionate experts always aiming to reach high
- Performance based bonuses
- Extended health insurance program
- Free lunches, snacks and beverages
- Educational resources
- Company events, often including employees' families
- Relocation package
Location: UAE, Dubai.